<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Okay, I'm tissed. Constantine was voted off American Idol, and Scott is still there? There is no justice left in this world. Okay, so he had one bad week. Scott has been consistently bad, plus he doesn't seem to realize he's not black. He should have been gone weeks ago. Now it comes down to Vonzell and Carrie. Personally I like Carrie's singing better, but she's more country, so she won't win. The only hope the guys have is Bo, and I have already given you my opinion of him. However, he is the best of the guys, so he has a definite shot. But I'm still tissed.

MAJOR UPDATE: I knew it. This is rigged, but apparently not by the show's producers. Check out this website to find out about the national plan to keep Scott in the finals. If they are going to continue this show, they've got to find a way to keep the voting legit.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?